Wednesday, April 30, 2014

WiP Wednesday 4/20/14 to 4/26/14

Crazy busy week last week, but I did manage to get a little bit of work in.

I wrote and revised and rewrote my query for Woven several times in the last week. (I even got a critique on it by an awesomely nice real-live agent.) That'll get revised a couple more times in May before I start querying Woven in June.

Character sheets for the superhero short story I'm working on were created this last week. Those are mostly done. I'll still continue to tweak them and expand them as the days go by. However, I have also started writing the short story. I think you're going to like these characters, friends. Keep your fingers crossed it gets accepted for the anthology I'm submitting it to.

The short story stands just shy of 850 words right now. The first draft is due at the end of the week. (Deadline I set for myself.) I should make it there piece of cake.

First round of revisions are nearly done on the first superhero novella (hereon referred to as RotWR). I'm rewriting the ending so it's more action-packed and stuff which is why it's going a bit slower than it should.

How are your WiPs going?

1 comment:


  1. Dress appropriately for success when heading to an interview.play bazaarBe sure to choose appropriate attire and remember to pay attention to hair and nails.satta king

    ReplyDelete

All content copyright of the author. Please ask permission before re-printing.

Fair use quotations and links do no require prior consent of the author.