Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Awww, shucks...

The lovely Julie Dao over at Silver Lining gifted me with the Heartfelt Award.  If you haven't read her blog, go check it out.  Seriously, I'll wait while you do...




Here are the rules:


Do you reach for a cup of cocoa or tea when you're relaxing, seeking comfort, sharing a plate of cookies with family and friends? You know the feeling you get when you drink a yummy cup of cocoa, tea, or a hot toddy? That is what the Heartfelt Award is all about, feeling warm inside. Rules: put the logo on your blog/post. Nominate up to nine blogs which make you feel comfy or warm inside. Be sure to link your nominees within your post. Let them know that they have been nominated by commenting on their blog. Remember to link to the person from whom you received your award.
 
I'm lame, I know, but I honestly can't decide on 9 blogs to give this to.  So, I'm just going to express my heartfelt gratitude.
 
Thank you so much to everyone out there reading this.  Honestly, if I hadn't found you I'd have given up on blogging a long time ago.  I never thought a single soul would read my blog.  In fact, initially I wasn't entirely sold on the whole blogging thing.  But I took a page from Indy's book and took the leap of fait.  And what do you know?  There was an invisible bridge after all!  Thank you for your support and friendship.  May the months ahead treat us all well.

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award! It's well-deserved for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Stephanie. Glad you are blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet. I LOVE your blog! And I love reading about your journey. You deserve this award completely!

    Someone gave it to me and I have yet to post it. I'm so lame. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, everyone.

    Glam, stop that! You're not lame! Life just gets in the way sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Stephanie and glad you decided to stick around :)

    ReplyDelete

All content copyright of the author. Please ask permission before re-printing.

Fair use quotations and links do no require prior consent of the author.