Monday, September 15, 2014

Mental Health and Writing. Specifically My Mental Health

I may be nearing a point where I'm itching to get back into writing. There's been an occasional urge, but I was so busy getting ready for Salt Lake Comic Con 2014 that I didn't.

But I'm close. I can feel the muse stirring again and asking to get some exercise. Which is a good thing. Keeping her healthy keeps my creativity healthy and keeps things balanced.

So you may someday soon see me tweeting again about writing and editing. But maybe not too soon, yeah?

5 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed! I miss your writing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me happy that you are going to come back to writing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excelent work Article is awosome i like Google Media
    wanna know about SEO or Wanna Get Seo Then clicke here and visite our site SEO Service

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being prepared is essential if you wish to get a job. Your resume should detail all of your current qualifications.You should list all of your achievements,play bazaar including your degrees, degrees and certification. Do not leave out anything that is relevant to your previous employers.satta king

    ReplyDelete
  5. MaxiMove LTD are a family run removal company offering home removals and same-day collection and delivery services at a competitive price. It's our goal to listen to our customers and put their requirements first and to provide you with an efficient, reliable and personalised service ensuring your moving day runs smoothly.
    Hire a man and van Wigan

    ReplyDelete

All content copyright of the author. Please ask permission before re-printing.

Fair use quotations and links do no require prior consent of the author.