Monday, September 15, 2014

Mental Health and Writing. Specifically My Mental Health

I may be nearing a point where I'm itching to get back into writing. There's been an occasional urge, but I was so busy getting ready for Salt Lake Comic Con 2014 that I didn't.

But I'm close. I can feel the muse stirring again and asking to get some exercise. Which is a good thing. Keeping her healthy keeps my creativity healthy and keeps things balanced.

So you may someday soon see me tweeting again about writing and editing. But maybe not too soon, yeah?

2 comments:

  1. This makes me happy that you are going to come back to writing. :)

    ReplyDelete

All content copyright of the author. Please ask permission before re-printing.

Fair use quotations and links do no require prior consent of the author.