Monday, September 23, 2013

Writing Goals: Now to 2013's End

All right. I didn't post writing goals at the beginning of the year. Now, I'm posting this list to keep myself accountable.

1- Finish my rewrite of Woven by October's end.
2- Spend October world-building and plotting on a new idea
3- Write said new idea in November (First-ever participation in NaNoWriMo here I come)
4- Revise Woven in December and have it ready for betas in the new year
5- Plot and world-build another book somewhere in there

Forgive me if blogging becomes a scarcity. I'm beginning a new job in a week and my schedule is going to be in flux.

What are your goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All content copyright of the author. Please ask permission before re-printing.

Fair use quotations and links do no require prior consent of the author.