Wednesday, September 18, 2013

WiP Wednesday First In September

Yeesh. Sorry for the lack of updates on the rewrite. It's been a crazy couple of weeks.

A crazy couple of weeks with zero writing progress. As of this writing (which I'm writing this most recent Sunday), I haven't written since Labor Day.

On Labor Day, I finished up the first draft of a short story I want to sub, but I'm not sure the sub call is still open. I have to check on that (as of writing this post, not it's posting, I haven't). It's about 5500 words that I still have to revise and title. It's set 180 or so years before Heirs of the Seven Realms begins and is the story of how the first fairy's parents met.

I am buckling down this week on the Woven rewrite since I'll be starting a new job soon and won't get much writing done during the crazy transition period. New schedules will take some getting used to but I'll get there and back in the swing of things with writing.

How are your WiPs going?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All content copyright of the author. Please ask permission before re-printing.

Fair use quotations and links do no require prior consent of the author.