Wednesday, July 10, 2013

WiP Wednesday 7/1/13-7/7/13

Time for me to face the music. I only wrote about 1400 words total last week. I have this bad habit of escaping into video games when reality starts to weigh on me too heavily. There's some stuff in my reality that's thrown me into a funky head space when it comes to writing. I get these depressive moods when I look at my reality and when they get really bad, I just have to go let time erase itself while I stare at a screen.

It's probably not healthy, I know. But it's how I cope/deal with things. No, it's nothing serious or life threatening. Just stuff I can't really talk about online. It's got me really not in a good head space for writing which is why last week's progress was so pathetic.

How are your WiPs going?

1 comment:

  1. Right there with ya. My head is not in my writing as it should be... Too lost in my current worries. And like you I love to escape to my video game. In my case Final Fantasy XI :D

    ReplyDelete

All content copyright of the author. Please ask permission before re-printing.

Fair use quotations and links do no require prior consent of the author.