Friday, June 28, 2013

Making the Tough Decisions

There are many many tough decisions in life. This is not a post about that.

No, this is a post about tough writing decisions. Some are harder than others.

Sometimes the tough decision is to actually finish writing that manuscript.

Another is to decide not to finish that manuscript.

And sometimes the toughest decision is the one you make to rewrite from scratch the manuscript you've been querying.

That's where I'm at right now. Woven is officially being rewritten from word one.

I'm struggling emotionally with this decision. Intellectually I think I know in my gut it's the right choice. But it still way bums me out.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! This IS a big decision! I sure miss you, by the way. I think we should get together soon, or at least chat on the phone. I'll send you an email. :)

    ReplyDelete

All content copyright of the author. Please ask permission before re-printing.

Fair use quotations and links do no require prior consent of the author.