Wednesday, May 22, 2013

WiP Wednesday 5/13/13-5/19/13

Another week gone and time for reporting on it.

I have set aside revisions and am not looking likely to ever icky them up again. At least not on Dragon's Steam. I don't know why but every time I get the urge to revise it, as soon as I start, the urge and interest go away.

As for Hammer of the Gods, that one is going well. I added several thousand words to it during the course of the week. Which felt fantastic after a slow start coming off that long hiatus.

How are your WiPs going?

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad I stumbled onto your blog--It's so inspiring (and funny hehe!). I know what it feels like to struggle with revisions because you can't find that spark that made you write the whole damn thing in the first place. Just keep at it. It'll come. Big fan by the way (and I mean that in the least creepiest way as possible!!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. That happened to me on Cursed. I just had to stop working on that book. I still hate it. I'm FINALLY writing again, by the way. Doing revisions on Out of Tune.

    ReplyDelete

All content copyright of the author. Please ask permission before re-printing.

Fair use quotations and links do no require prior consent of the author.