Monday, January 7, 2013

Books of 2012

Continuing with the January recap theme, here are the books (or shorts) I read in 2012:

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
Everneath by Brodi Ashton
The Breakaway by Michelle Davidson Argyle
Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce
Dragon Slippers by Jessica Day George
Even Villains Fall in Love by Liana Brooks
Dragon Flight by Jessica Day George
Dragon Spear by Jessica Day George
Sun and Moon, Ice and Snow by Jessica Day George
Die for Me by Amy Plum
The Serpent's Shadow by Rick Riordan
Academy Defenders by T.J. Robinson
D'Aulaires' Book of Norse Myths
Fey Lights by Liana Brooks
Endlessly by Kiersten White
A Thief of Nightshade by J.S. Chancellor
Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr
Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan
Princess of Glass by Jessica Day George
Tuesdays at the Castle by Jessica Day George
A Midsummer Night's Dream by William Shakespeare
Love's Labour's Lost by William Shakespeare
Princess of the Silver Woods by Jessica Day George
A Scandal in Bohemia by Arthur Conan Doyle
The Red-Headed League by Arthur Conan Doyle
A Case of Identity by Arthur Conan Doyle
The Boscombe Valley Mystery by Arthur Conan Doyle
The Five Orange Pips by Arthur Conan Doyle
The Man with the Twisted Lip by Arthur Conan Doyle
The Emotion Thesaurus by Angela Ackerman and Becca Puglisi

There were 12 books which I started to read but couldn't bring myself to finish. For obvious reasons, I won't be listing those here.

Here's to a new year of more reading and less leaving books unfinished.

If you have a question you're dying to ask me, something you want me to address either here on my site or over at the Dojo, send it to info(at)stephanie-mcgee(dot)com

Comments and other fun stuff can be sent to stephanie(at)stephanie-mcgee(dot)com

2 comments:

  1. That's a great list! I think I might go look up what I read in 2012 and make a list. I have no idea how many books I read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I only knew because I kept a running list on my computer and added them all to goodreads then to a board on Pinterest. I'm anal like that. :D

      Delete

All content copyright of the author. Please ask permission before re-printing.

Fair use quotations and links do no require prior consent of the author.