Friday, October 5, 2012

I Can Be in Two Places

So, a while back remember how I said something about having another announcement soon?

Well, this is it.

As of this month, I'll be a regular monthly contributor to the Writer's Dojo over at Ninjas Write. I'm rather looking forward to this and hope you'll join me. I'll be sure to post a link here on the days I blog. I'm only scheduled to post once a month for now, I believe, so it won't intrude on your enjoyment of this blog if you're not interested in what I have to say at the Dojo.

If you have a question you're dying to ask me, something you want me to address either here on my site or over at the Dojo, send it to info(at)stephanie-mcgee(dot)com

Comments and other fun stuff can be sent to stephanie(at)stephanie-mcgee(dot)com

2 comments:

All content copyright of the author. Please ask permission before re-printing.

Fair use quotations and links do no require prior consent of the author.