Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Updates?

I suppose I should put out an update. Sorry I've been so irregular in my posting since my return.

As for updates, well, I really tried to meet my deadline last Saturday and it just didn't happen. I worked a lot more than I anticipated last week and it just sapped my energy. I really tried. I did work on edits and writing most days but not enough. So I'm pushing to make deadlines this week, but it's also not going to happen. I'll be really close, though.

These are just self-imposed deadlines that don't mean anything in the grand scheme of things. But it's frustrating to me that I haven't met my goals like I anticipated and hoped.

How are your WiPs going?

4 comments:

  1. It's good to see how determined you are with your own goals and deadlines. I am completely re-structuring my WiPs because I have been on the move so much that I haven't been able to give any of them any time for a while.

    *Brushes the dust off of them*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deadlines, uck. I hear you. Even self-imposed ones! Just keep plowing forward!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you for your self imposed deadlines! All the best!

    Nas

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm drowning in edits...but they're making the WIP BETTER!

    Happy writing!

    ReplyDelete

All content copyright of the author. Please ask permission before re-printing.

Fair use quotations and links do no require prior consent of the author.