Wednesday, May 9, 2012

WiP Wednesday 4/29-5/5

I think I will be going back to a three-day-a-week schedule. We'll see how long it lasts.

To the updates!

Woven is going strong. I finished a round of revisions last week, previous to my writer's conference. I wanted to have a finished draft, should the need arise. (It didn't. But that's okay.) Looking ahead, I'll be making another couple of passes through the manuscript to try to incorporate some of the things I learned at the conference last weekend. The ideas are churning in my head, trying to cohere into something I can use.

My conference also left me pondering some different options for older stories, both short and novel-length. I'm still cogitating on those ideas and hoping to form a game plan for my writing soon.

How are your WiPs going?

And don't forget to enter my 500 posts giveaway! Great prizes (if I may say so myself) and anyone can win!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All content copyright of the author. Please ask permission before re-printing.

Fair use quotations and links do no require prior consent of the author.