Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Update Tuesday: 5/20-5/26

Another week gone by. Time is flying by at a rapid speed, I tell you.

I got a good chunk of background stuff done on the action-adventure novel. I still have to do a lot of research so I can plot the book itself, but that will happen this week. I just need to reach a point in the research where I can plot a basic outline and start writing. My fingers are itching to get a pen in them again.

How are your WiPs going?

Also, don't forget to enter my 500 posts giveaway! Your odds are really good right now of winning one of the prizes! I'll be drawing winners in early June.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you're making solid progress that will pay off later. I'm into my second draft and eager to cross the finish line. (BTW, really enjoyed your previous post.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kittie. I'm trying but the research is starting to slog. (And that makes me procrastinate it. Sigh.) Good luck with the draft. It can be so hard to not rush through a revision just to say you finished another draft.

      Delete
  2. Yay for getting stuff done!!! I've written a few thousand words--not much. I've been too busy with wedding/fiance visa/ convocation stuff =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, dear, those three things are reason enough on their own for writing taking a back seat. To combine them all? I'm amazed you've gotten any words at all! Congratulations!

      Delete

All content copyright of the author. Please ask permission before re-printing.

Fair use quotations and links do no require prior consent of the author.