Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Update Tuesday 1/15-1/21

I've spent much of the last week working on world-building stuff for a book idea that I got a couple of years ago.  I would spend my mornings in research for this idea, hoping and praying I would sometime start to see the light at the end of the research tunnel.

What did I do?  I punched a hole through the tunnel and unburied myself.  I've decided to permanently shelve the idea.

I talked last week about ball gowns and author image.  This idea was definitely not my princess ball gown that is the world of fantasy I love to write in.  This was more the sheath dress, not quite a flattering fit but not quite too ugly to be seen in.

So I have a whole week and more of work that is going into the drawer to collect dust.

How are your WiPs going?

1 comment:

  1. That's okay. Even the process of discovering something isn't right is still worthwhile. My WIP is plugging along. Coming up on the good stuff now!

    ReplyDelete

All content copyright of the author. Please ask permission before re-printing.

Fair use quotations and links do no require prior consent of the author.