Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Update Tuesday 10/23-10/29

October is over.  It's now November.  Winter is lurking at the door.

On to the updates.

Apologies to anyone who happened to read last week's late-posted update post.  Technically that update week span wasn't when I cleared my top secret project off my desk.  I cleared that one on the day that last post was supposed to go up.

Also, I'm terribly debating my "I'm taking a break from writing" resolve.  But not a novel.  We'll see what happens this month.  (Holy cow, where did time go?  How is it November already?)

(Oh, and winter lurking at the door?  It's here.  *shiver*)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All content copyright of the author. Please ask permission before re-printing.

Fair use quotations and links do no require prior consent of the author.