Wednesday, September 14, 2011

WiP Wednesday 9/4-9/10

Wow.

Okay, first off, the WiP posts are changing.  These posts will now cover the calendar week previous to this rather than Wednesday-Tuesday following the last update.  That way, I can write (hopefully) all the week's blog posts in one session and then move on.  This is aimed at streamlining the time I spend social networking and freeing time for writing and real life duties, such as gouging my eyes out, er, job hunting.

On to the updates.

Mirror, Mirror


So, yeah. I finished typing out everything that I had written.  That topped out at 31,230 words.  I won't transcribe more until I've filled this second notebook.

I do still hope (*fingers crossed*) to finish this book by the end of day September 30.  Hope.

How are your WiPs going?

3 comments:

  1. Nice work!!!

    I'm taking a break from writing...kind of lost my mojo. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, *hugs* Laura. I hate when that happens. I'm sure your muse will come back eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! You can do it! I'm about 26K into my latest novel, and I am happy to report that I have nearly all of that typed. I hope to have it all written and typed by...well, not the end of the month. Maybe the end of next summer!

    ReplyDelete

All content copyright of the author. Please ask permission before re-printing.

Fair use quotations and links do no require prior consent of the author.