Wednesday, August 3, 2011

WiP Wednesday 8/3

First off, I'm thinking of taking a new picture to use for the WiP Wednesday posts. What think ye, friends?

Secondly, you might not be getting a photo of me any time soon.  I've likely torn all my hair out over query package items.

On to the updates!

YA fantasy WiP:

I finally got the redesign of the capital city and the palace grounds and interior done so that meant I could actually go back to writing.  Which is going slow, but I think that this chapter is really coming alive thanks to the time I took in redesigning everything.  Plugging away at chapter 7 (there are currently 15 planned chapters) and trying to balance everything in my world right now.

How are your WiPs going?

1 comment:

  1. Mine hasn't been going anywhere for weeks. Terrible huh? I don't know what's the matter with me.

    I'm glad you were able to figure out what you needed to do for yours! Yea! I kind of like taking time outs to draw (crude) maps of my worlds and get myself centered where the setting is concerned. It really helps!

    ReplyDelete

All content copyright of the author. Please ask permission before re-printing.

Fair use quotations and links do no require prior consent of the author.