Thursday, June 30, 2011

July Book Releases

Supernaturally by Kiersten White

Sequel to Paranormalcy, which I devoured and adored.  So looking forward to this.

Ripple by Mandy Hubbard

I heard about this one following Mandy on Twitter.  I really enjoyed her book You Wish, so I'm totally looking forward to this one.  And yay for underused supernatural creatures!  (The MC is a siren.)

What books am I missing?  (Note, I know there are some other notable sequels this month but I am so behind the times that I haven't read the starts to those series so I left them off of here.)

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer Hillier is a debut novelist who has a thriller coming out on July 5th. "Creep" looks to be an EXCELLENT ride, judging by the excerpts and reviews I've read!!

    She's on Blogger here under "The Serial Killer Files." She is soon headed to NYC for ThrillerFest. I'm sure she would appreciate kind wishes!!

    *I am not being compensated for this announcement* Hehe

    P.S. "Ripple" looks interesting. Should one read "You Wish" first?

    ReplyDelete

All content copyright of the author. Please ask permission before re-printing.

Fair use quotations and links do no require prior consent of the author.