Wednesday, May 25, 2011

WiP Wednesday 5/25

Wow, that time of week again, huh?

Updates:

Lodestar/When the Star Fell:

Still in total title flux.  Can't decide on anything in this regard.  I've finished and printed my revision outline for the next round of revisions.  That will happen after the book comes back from beta.  (For more on my process of revision outlines, see this handy post compiling all such items on outlining.)

Truth or Dare:

Well, it's finished.  I'm still not sure I'll ever revise it in earnest and submit it anywhere.  Not necessarily the genre that I want to start my career in so we'll see.  Maybe someday with a pseudonym and different title.

How are your WiPs going?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All content copyright of the author. Please ask permission before re-printing.

Fair use quotations and links do no require prior consent of the author.