Wednesday, April 6, 2011

WiP Wednesday 4/6

Oh, hi!

Progress report:

When the Star Fell


Back from beta.  The weekend will be for going through the comments and such.

Truth or Dare


Massive wordage added to this.  Since Saturday I've added 11,027 words to this WiP.  I have an advantage though.  So far, I've been able to cut and paste a lot from the short story this is being adapted from.

The short story it's from was all from the FMC's perspective.  So the challenge is a)finding the passages from her perspective that work best and b)making those blend well with the switches to the MMC's perspective.

That said, I'm now at a point in the story where I have to add in a lot of stuff that wasn't there originally.  So wordage progress may slow significantly for a while.  I'll have to write fresh both the MMC and FMC perspectives.  Nothing to copy and paste for a few months of narrative time yet.

Those are the only projects for which I have any progress to report.

How are your WiPs going?

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you've been busy. I've just finished putting the final touches on one, and started writing another.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go, go, go!!!

    I may have to rewrite my first chapter...pondering.

    ReplyDelete

All content copyright of the author. Please ask permission before re-printing.

Fair use quotations and links do no require prior consent of the author.