Friday, January 14, 2011

Footloose and Fancy-free Friday 1/14

It's Friday! Woohoo!

My weekend is looking like a mixed bag.  I have a lot to do but not all of it is burdensome.

First up will be homework because I need to get it done so I can enjoy my weekend with a guilt-free conscience.  This will likely take up much of today.  That's assuming I don't protest and go to the movies.

Because, you know, I really want to go see a certain superhero movie that opens today.  And I have cash floating around in my wallet.  Just enough to cover the cost of the ticket.

Then I'll be diving into the first part of my next round of revisions: reading the critiques from betas.  Then I have to let that all simmer in my head while I read for pleasure and finish up a crit for someone else.

There's an ice cream social to go to.  Church to be attended.  A lesson to prepare.  And more reading to do.

Oh, and trying to mentally prep myself for the start of my internship.  My editor asked me if I could start early so I start on Monday.

I bought a professional-looking tote bag that has a laptop sleeve and plenty of room for anything I might need to take with me to and from the office.  It's cute.  It's black.  It's totally me in so many ways.

How's all y'all's weekends looking?  Hope they're fabulous!

3 comments:

  1. It looks like you have some fun stuff going on! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a lot of promo stuff to prepare for next week and some work in my WIP. Maybe back some bread for the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good. Hope you'll be able to share about your internship.

    ReplyDelete

All content copyright of the author. Please ask permission before re-printing.

Fair use quotations and links do no require prior consent of the author.