Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tantalus Tuesday July

And it's not even the end of the month!  Wahoo!

Since I finished my book, I thought I'd go ahead and post another Tantalus.  I usually wait till the end of the month because I either a) forget or b) hope that I'll write something at some point in the month that's worthy of a teaser post.

Without further ado...


[Excerpt Removed]


Have a good rest of the month.  I'll be pretty busy the next little while so my posting may drop a little.  Just giving y'all fair warning.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing the book. Good for you. Nice little teaser here too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Anela! Glad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoah! Intense snippet. And congratulations on finishing your book :]

    ReplyDelete

All content copyright of the author. Please ask permission before re-printing.

Fair use quotations and links do no require prior consent of the author.