Friday, April 9, 2010

Footloose and Fancy-free Friday awards

I have been remiss in my duties.  There are awards that I've been given, but I have yet to acknowledge them.

I plan on rectifying this situation now.

First up, it's the Sugar Doll award from Lydia Kang at The Word is My Oyster.

I'm supposed to tell ten things about myself.

1- I suffer from an extreme case of wanderlust.  I want to travel.  I want to do nothing but travel.  If I ever get a job that pays a good, stable salary I'll be able to save up to do so.  I'll probably try to go once a year.  But I might have to sacrifice book buying to do so.

2- I apparently like the phrase "to do so."

3- I'm kind of addicted to TV.  Favorite shows?  Bones, Castle, CSI:NY, Project Runway, What Not to Wear

4- I just got a haircut and I like it.

5- The last movie I saw was Avatar and that makes me sad.

6- I don't watch R-rated movies.

7- The last book I bought was The 39 Clues book 8.  (Don't remember the title, sorry.)

8- The last book I started to read was Plague Ship by Clive Cussler

9- I lived in London for two months while on study abroad.  If I had the money, I'd live there.

10- I'm obsessed with soundtracks.  They constitute the bulk of my music collection.


Next is the Prolific Blogger Award.  The lovely Roni over at Fiction Groupie and the fabulous Angie at Notes from the Writing Chair sent me this one.  It doesn't appear to come with any rules so I'll stop here.

I can't ever decide on who to pass these on to.  I've been so graced and blessed in my writerly journey because of blogging.  I can't imagine having made it through these last few months of the voyage without all the friends I've made here in the blogosphere.

If you follow this blog, consider yourself awarded.  Thank you all.

2 comments:

  1. congrats on the awards, well deserved!
    And the last movie I saw was Avatar, too. Must get out more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

All content copyright of the author. Please ask permission before re-printing.

Fair use quotations and links do no require prior consent of the author.