Monday, April 19, 2010

Announcing...

The launch of a new blog.  Many of you asked to see some of the images I've captured over the course of my photography class.  I've done some experimenting over the weekend and my scanner is actually doing a decent job of bringing in my prints.  So, I decided to start a photography blog.  It's linked in the sidebar, but I'll go ahead and include the link here.

Stephanie McGee Photography

As of right now, the schedule for the blog is going to be a Monday-Wednesday-Friday posting.  One picture per post.  Maybe multiple images per post, but it just depends.  I do hope to be able to rent dark room time over the summer so I'll get to keep shooting and having fun.  (And maintain content for the blog.)

I do hope you all enjoy this blog.

13 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing the photography posts! Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those were so beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant yay. one-handed typing rules!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure I will. The first photo is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to seeing more of your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! I look forward to seeing more of your work. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea! I'm following the new blog now. Lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so great, Stephanie! I'm going over there right now to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for commenting everyone! I truly appreciate your continued support. It means a lot more than you really know.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A-M-A-ZING!!! I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete

All content copyright of the author. Please ask permission before re-printing.

Fair use quotations and links do no require prior consent of the author.