Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Goals

Back on January 1 I posted my writerly goals for the year.

The original post can be found here.

I thought it would be a good time to check in on my goals, now that a couple of months have passed.  I may do this every couple of months.  Or not.

Well, looking at this list, I've accomplished one goal.

I finished Oracles Promise.  Which was my primary goal for the year.  Now I'm working on the second goal of revising this manuscript.  At some point I'll have to move on to writing Lodestar which is another goal on my list.  But for now I'm content to read and work on revising my completed manuscript.

How are you doing with your goals this year?

4 comments:

  1. Really? You finished Oracles Promise? Hooray! What a fantastic feeling that must be. Kudos to you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on accomplishing something major!! You rock! I keep pushing my goals back, but I'm gonna meet them, I swear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Tess! I finished it a couple of weeks ago and have been slowly working my way through some revisions.

    Thanks, Elana! You'll get there. I know you will. Just remember to balance everything. For every minute of editing, spend five with your kids and husband. And an additional five reading something just for the heck of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats that you met your goals! I have two main goals this year. I am rocking with the first one but not yet gained focus to pursue the second one. I guess it needs some perking up.

    ReplyDelete

All content copyright of the author. Please ask permission before re-printing.

Fair use quotations and links do no require prior consent of the author.