Friday, October 23, 2009

Sorry

Apologies, friends, for the lack of content today.  For the last few weeks, this spot has been taken by Fiction Friday.  I no longer have material suitable for FF so I have abandoned the feature.  I may revisit it in the future, but that is uncertain.

As such, I regrettably have yet to come up with a suitable replacement for Fiction Friday and so will only be posting this apology today.

Stay tuned next week for our October edition of Tantalus Tuesday (bet you'd forgotten about that one, huh?) and an exciting post about consistency.  (Oooh, did you just get goosebumps?  I did.  *eyeroll*)

Cheers!

12 comments:

All content copyright of the author. Please ask permission before re-printing.

Fair use quotations and links do no require prior consent of the author.