Monday, August 24, 2009

Awww shucks


Strange Fiction at Ranch Girl Ramblings gave me the Super Comments Award.

Really don't feel I deserve this one.

Thank you SF.

Only rule for this is that I pass it on to 5 people.

1- Elana Johnson @ Elana Johnson, Author
2- Fiction Groupie @ Fiction Groupie
3- Lazy Writer @ A Walk in My Shoes
4- Strange Fiction
5- Angie @ Notes from the Writing Chair


So, consider yourselves awarded. But to all those not on that list: Know I'd give it to you all if I could. But I'm scared Elana and the Blog Police are gonna come after me if I award it to more than the 5.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award! It's a cute one too. I haven't seen this one too many times. But who can say no to a panda?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Novice! I didn't know you'd given this to me before my post today. I'll go add your name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for tagging me back and you do to deserve it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tabitha, thanks and so true!

    LW, you're welcome! You totally deserved the award.

    SF, you're kind but you deserved it more than I did.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just catching up on blogs after my internet meltdown. Thanks for the award!

    ReplyDelete

All content copyright of the author. Please ask permission before re-printing.

Fair use quotations and links do no require prior consent of the author.