Friday, November 14, 2014

New Start

Hello friends.

You may or may not be reading this since I took the blog off my custom domain. If you are, you'll want to delete this bookmark.

I've decided that it's time to retire this particular blog. With a fresh start to my writing career comes a fresh start to the way I approach some of my social media.

My new blog is currently linked at www.stephanie-mcgee.com and is on Blogspot as cosplaywrite.blogspot.com. The latter will redirect to the custom domain. I'm still playing around with some settings and some layout stuff at the new blog so bear with any hiccups, please.

1 comment:

  1. telecom montreal Telecom montreal offer high quality stable reliable internet service.

    ReplyDelete

All content copyright of the author. Please ask permission before re-printing.

Fair use quotations and links do no require prior consent of the author.