Sunday, July 26, 2009

Let's shine the spotlight somewhere else

Strange Fiction at Ranch Girl Ramblings awarded me with the Superior Scribbler Award, today. I must say I truly feel unworthy of it, but I do appreciate the vote of confidence and the boost to my own self-confidence it's given me. Thanks, to Strange Fiction.



The rules for this award are as follows:

1. Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.

2. Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.

3. Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.

4. Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit This Post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!

5. Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.



I would like to pass the prestigious Superior Scribbler Award on to...everyone. But I know I can't. So I think I'll just have to pick at random to avoid bruising any egos. But I'm not going to explain why I chose so you'll never know.

Natalie over at Between Fact and Fiction

Jen over at Cake Wrecks (OK, nowhere in the rules does it state that these must be writers' blogs we award this to! Put the rotting veggies away!)

Christopher Goodwine at Christopher Goodwine, Off the Shelf

Fiction Groupie over at Fiction Groupie

Tess Hilmo at Tess Hilmo

5 comments:

  1. Oooo, thank you! It does give you a boost, doesn't it? How very, very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big Congrats to all the winners! Scribble away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners. This is such a fun award.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a fun award. It'll be interesting to see where it goes from here. There are so many it's already been given to. The list on the site where you're supposed to add yourself is pages long.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome, thanks! Gave me a smile on a Monday morning. : )

    ReplyDelete

All content copyright of the author. Please ask permission before re-printing.

Fair use quotations and links do no require prior consent of the author.